Ulogin problems

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

I got the suggested Hosting service which was interserver. I followed the instructions and nothing I'm doing is working . I called Interserver twice and they couldn't even help me. Do you have a tutorial for interserver?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

Which is exactly the problem that you are having?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

I have been going back and forth with Interserver for a while now I logged in my database using FileZilla I create my extension as beastengyne.com/public_html/game/php. nothing works I couldn't even access the database until yesterday using ssh. I called Interserver and let them know exactly what I needed. I told them I am using a plugin for my game called Ulogin pro. I am trying to authenticate using a there rest api. I need them to be able to access my php page to authenticate users. interserver then said Oh I think you need to add there rest api server ip address to access host. I let them know I don't think it works like that. When I login using SSH my database is blank I don't have anything in there. My database shows zero used but the files are in there. I called Interserver again and let them know that I don't think the PHP is linked to my database. So read more online it said you need to put in a ticket request to have a php extension. I did that this mooring and I am waiting for a response. I hope I am asking for the right thing if not please let me know what I need to ask for. I see everything in my php folder I created but somehow it is not registering .
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

beastengyne.com/public_html/game/php

is not the correct URL, and you may have other misconfiguration too, so to avoid another back and forth message to try to figure out, contact me by email at lovattostudio@gmail.com with your ULogin Pro purchase order number so we can schedule a Team Viewer connection.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

Not a problem I have Interserver working on it. I if we cant figure it out i will respond by email. Thanks