Player Selector

Add-Ons for MFPS.
alexfredenucci
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sorry if my english is not perfect im french, I have added the add on to the 1.9 released the 5 march 2022 and I have two errors now :

Assets\Addons\PlayerSelector\Content\Scripts\Runtime\Core\bl_PlayerSelector.cs(42,18): error CS1061: 'bl_RoomMenu' does not contain a definition for 'isPlaying' and no accessible extension method 'isPlaying' accepting a first argument of type 'bl_RoomMenu' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\PlayerSelector\Content\Scripts\Runtime\Core\bl_PlayerSelector.cs(114,9): error CS0103: The name 'bl_UCrosshair' does not exist in the current context

Please help me !
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The error means you are not using the correct version, MFPS 2.0 version 1.9 require Player Selector version 1.7
If you can't see the addon (MFPS 1.9.x) link in your lovattostudio.com account > then download the addon from the Addons Manager window in the editor (MFPS > Addons > Addons Manager > Downloads)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
alexfredenucci
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer it's work fine now when I download the last version on addons manager :D
official420er

Hi, after importing and using PlayerSelector, at first everything worked. But when i tried adding my own Sprites for the Player selection, they wont show up in game. Other sprites like the Locilization Flags do show. I checked and my Sprites had the same properties as the Flags. Does it matter where the UI element is stored in the project or is this some other error? :?:

Edit: Some New sprites i made worked somehow