wake up first player action

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

here is first action video, currently adding ai bots and added rounds map rotation many thanks to lovatto.
damh0503

Hmm looks like you need to foucs on improving gameplay and add more features...lots of comments say this is crap...
Wizard

:roll: No changes is done to effect people for play... game is blank MFPS with new maps and no features even MENU or WEAPONS dude. You're actually not understanding what we're meaning or you're just wasting your time being happy with original MFPS with little changes about MAP even FLAG is from MFPS... lol

It's not my review, I'm not meaning you'r game is crap as previous comment was said to you, but dude, It's advice and keep in mind. I'm trying to help you.

I can mention that maps are really awesome designed and planned but care about all each other.

Kind Regards! Good luck with your game...
AceFlash
Contributor
Contributor

Like Wizard says the Game has less Feature.

For an Web based Game for Facebook or Game Hubs would be good but for an PC Game (Published on Steam for exp.) its to small.
I saw your Comments and yes there are Game with same less feature but would´nt recommend it.

50% of your Visitors on Greenlight page are Haters from your last releases.

I think you should add Class/Weapon customizer with UMenu - ULogin and reskin all (Name your Profil etc.)
If not do that you will get flamed from the Haters all the Time.

To the Greenlight Page:

The description of the Game is really short.
The Title is ... : "WAKE UP free multiplayer FPS like vietcong" -> Wake Up or WakeUp FPS Shooter
The Video is like a changelog Video not an Intro/Trailer
abg
Contributor
Contributor

lol I am 1 foot out of my grave already with this game developing.
I found a steam publisher that will publish and sell it for me.
what do yous think of this pic for steam greenlight add window
beta download http://shootertactics.com
AceFlash
Contributor
Contributor

People hate you and so your product. If you not change your product they will flame the project to.

Also saw you deleted the greenlight page. Do you want to release it again? xD
1. You will get flamed again (more because New post)
2. Steam will blacklist your greenlight ACC if you post so much, becarefull, you cant delete it every time because the down votes.

The Picture looks good :)
Wizard

OKAY, This word is really annoying 'hate', None hates you at all, Don't get negative for that.

Let me list here what you need to change... you'll get perfect Game!
- Shaders! very important... You're using kinda having only DIFFUSE-BASED shaders, can't see more in preview (if any else exist)...
- 4K Skybox
- HQ / 2K / 4K MAPS! And smaller maps at all... Use same resources in all maps... Save more size for game, 1GB for example fully.
- 2K / 4K Weapons... Textures are pretty dirty and noisy... Need clean one.
- New HANDS + CHARACTERS
- Camos, Attachments, CUSTOMIZATION.
- Character Camos setup...
- Deprecate CTF is very bad for FPS (I think this)
- Flares, Image effects
- Super-High graphics

'Noob' things that must be fixed:
- UI... you user interface is terrile (SORRY, I don't want to give you hopes without sense)
- Preview
- Review
- Introduction
- COLORS! Need more colors, CUSTOMIZATION, See CS:GO gameplays and u'll understand all!

As you see everything makes you changed by graphical side. All best games comes in NEXT-GEN AAA, You need just HQ for medium class gamers.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
damh0503

OK looks like you've deleted it on greenlight again, I hope so you'll back soon with better gameplay.
Wizard

Yeah man, I hope too, Think my advices helps you...
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Been busy here is first action video, currently adding ai bots and added rounds map rotation many thanks to lovatto.