Beware of trolls like this

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
HypertechStudio
Contributor
Contributor

I have one question how did you change the charater model?
abg
Contributor
Contributor

hired lovatto to do it.
DylaNemesis

abg
People like you ruin it for the rest of us.
You give this asset and this community a bad name by coming on here and trying yo get us involved with your childish temper tantrum on steam. you are in the wrong here admit it and get on with your day.
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I was just simply trying to get yes votes and a bit of support on greenlight as there was a few groups of hate spammers.
TechSins
Contributor
Contributor

abg , there is always going to be haters , you just have to ignore them and carry on with what you are doing , at the end of the day , its you making the game not them , so be happy about it and let them just hate.
AarkTheDragon

TechSins wrote:abg , there is always going to be haters , you just have to ignore them and carry on with what you are doing , at the end of the day , its you making the game not them , so be happy about it and let them just hate.
The issue is that people aren't being "haters", they are criticizing his work and he freaks out. He thinks he is owed the right to sell his game on steam, and the fact that he's uploaded his game to steam 4 times and has had to change the name, and every single time he gets the exact same criticism, shows that he thinks his game is perfect and nobody can say anything otherwise.

What he needs to learn is that Greenlight is there for feedback, and that he is not above criticism. If he doesn't want to have people tell him his game isn't ready for steam, he needs to either do what they're saying or get off steam altogether, not throw a temper tantrum, threaten people (which by the way him or one of his buddies showed up in my channel spam filter and threatened to rape and murder me and my family), and come on to other forums in an attempt to get people to side with him.

The criticism is there, all he has to do is take it to heart and fix the things people are telling him make his game shit and he has a game with a future on steam (assuming of course his reputation hasn't already destroyed that future.)
abg
Contributor
Contributor

There is a large steam group with 700 perthetic scumbags called digital homoside.
And all they do is trash and abuse developers greenlight applications in large numbers.
DylaNemesis

abg wrote:There is a large steam group with 700 *pathetic* scumbags called digital *homicide*.
And all they do is trash and abuse developers greenlight applications in large numbers.
No they will trash games that they find aren't worth being on steam.

No offence your game isn't ready for steam. you can keep pouring money into it but you're competing against AAA titles by going on steam.
That's why my games have yet to be released you need to bring something new to the table or the community will rip you a new asshole.

Make your game unique and fun and you wont have an issue

Also mate spellcheck is your friend, use it

Also STOP USING HOMO AS AN INSULT.

Also as said before, this forum is for Info Showcase and support for Lovatto assets, not a place for you to come and try and insult people
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
Wizard

LOL Guys, this month I learn MODELLING and RENDERING professionally, built a basic game engine and worked too much, You don't know what is AAA? Shooter Tactics is a just like a JAVA game 500 KB game, No improvements, no graphics, nothing you like, and looks like very old. IMPROVE and RELEASE!
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

Wizard wrote:LOL Guys, this month I learn MODELLING and RENDERING professionally, built a basic game engine and worked too much, You don't know what is AAA? Shooter Tactics is a just like a JAVA game 500 KB game, No improvements, no graphics, nothing you like, and looks like very old. IMPROVE and RELEASE!
Erm...apart from it's clearly not like a JAVA game...what's wrong with java games god forbid people don't make massive file sizes and high end 3d graphics eh? Why are you even being so rude?

Also I doubt you learnt how to PROFESSIONALLY model and render in a MONTH, I've been studying that sort of things at university for two years now it's NOT something anyone can pick up in a month, I am sure you made good progress in your skill, but professional level, no that's an insult to all us artists who strive for perfection and study this sort of thing for years of our lives, no one likes a bragger.