How to replace gunmodels/guntextures, different knife models...

General support.
EvESpirit

Heyy guyz,
I am kind of new-ish to all this Unity engine stuff, I know what and where to put, but addons of this scale are new to me.
Could you tell me if and how it is possible to replace gun models, or possibly just how to replace textures? Also, is it possible to have a custom knife model?

Can you tell me something about how much is this whole concept customisable?

Thx,
EvESpirit.
Wizard

Hm,If u say about MFPS,u must show lovatto your purchase information via screenshot or send invoice number of purchase,You must be contributor to get support,(I mean any support kind of MFPS) then u should do that...
EvESpirit

I'm just asking about this, I bought this along time ago, don't have any confirm now. Is it a big problem? I am sry if you think I am a pirate, but i kind of understand you ^_^
Wizard

Well,first my advice is learn English better or anyway take your words with understanding language to reader... and next,You should prove that you've bought otherwise, I'm so sorry but "NO SUPPORT" and not only for you,We have some Guests or registered users that haven't officially bought MFPS,Send me screenshot of MFPS in asset store downloads to access for support,or else send Lovatto about your purchase, Notice: No matter bought date,You should have bought MFPS,Date isn't important

Please all who want support and isn't contributor,Notice: First buy MFPS officially,Then ask for help. For more info see topic above the forum of Support or just click that link http://lovattostudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... =56&t=3598 lovatto made topic specially for people that category.