Errors after import

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

I added the CLAN SYSTEM (MFPS 1.8.X)
CLAN SYSTEM (MFPS 1.9.X)
MFPS MOBILE
MOBILE CONTROL (ADDON ONLY)
Kill Streak Notifier
and I got error in the console
Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Internal\Enum\MFPSEnums.cs(3,13): error CS0101: The namespace '<global namespace>' already contains a definition for 'RoundStyle'

Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Internal\Enum\MFPSEnums.cs(9,13): error CS0101: The namespace '<global namespace>' already contains a definition for 'RoomTimeState'

Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Internal\Enum\MFPSEnums.cs(19,13): error CS0101: The namespace '<global namespace>' already contains a definition for 'RoomUILayers'

ndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
MFPSEditor.Addons.MFPSAddonsWindow.Header () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/Editor/MFPS/Windows/MFPSAddonsData.cs:451)
MFPSEditor.Addons.MFPSAddonsWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/Editor/MFPS/Windows/MFPSAddonsData.cs:416)
UnityEditor.HostView.OldOnGUI () (at <5ad584e208e14caaa9e6b2e6027e9204>:0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <08270fb28ecf479b927dcf4fe817bc07>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

I have 157 errors

ORDER NUMBER:
DATE:
10/03/2022
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

1. Make sure you import MFPS in a clean Unity project (do not import over old MFPS versions either)

2. Make sure you download the addon version corresponding to your MFPS version, if you are using MFPS 1.8.2 > use the addons market with (MFPS 1.8.x),
if you are using MFPS 1.9 > use the addons market with (MFPS 1.9.x)

3. If you imported MFPS Mobile you don't have to import the Mobile Control addon since it is already included in MFPS Mobile.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

Im not sure if i have the mobile version if so can i get a refund for the mobile addons here is my unity asset store purchase Order *DO NOT SHARE YOUR INVOICES IN PUBLIC*
jrich2022
Contributor
Contributor

No errors I got everything working I needed to buy Ulogin pro Im all set Thanks