3 nice questions ♥

General support.
modyproduction

1.Can I run it on private server like a VPS or Shared host?
2.Is there Steam payments assesst or no?
3.Can I create custom website when people register in it they to register in the game?

I hope anyone answer this questions they are so important to me☺
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

I guess you are referring to MFPS and ULogin Pro, right?

1. If you want to host your own server you can do it by using Photon OnPremise instead of Photon PUN, for more info check this: https://www.photonengine.com/server

2. No, there is no addon for Steam at the moment.

3. You can create your own website and create your own registration form in order to allow players to create accounts from your website,
but that is all up to you, ULogin Pro doesn't have any tutorial or documentation for this.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
modyproduction

Lovatto wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:50 am Hi,

I guess you are referring to MFPS and ULogin Pro, right?

1. If you want to host your own server you can do it by using Photon OnPremise instead of Photon PUN, for more info check this: https://www.photonengine.com/server

2. No, there is no addon for Steam at the moment.

3. You can create your own website and create your own registration form in order to allow players to create accounts from your website,
but that is all up to you, ULogin Pro doesn't have any tutorial or documentation for this.

Regards.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS CLEAR FOR ME ☺♥♥
MoDy Production
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

modyproduction wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:38 am
3.Can I create custom website when people register in it they to register in the game?

This is not difficult to do if you know php I linked game accounts with CMS DLE everything worked perfectly from accounts to achievements The main thing here is that the passwords are equally encoded
modyproduction

websbk wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:09 am
modyproduction wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:38 am

This is not difficult to do if you know php I linked game accounts with CMS DLE everything worked perfectly from accounts to achievements The main thing here is that the passwords are equally encoded
After 1 month from good thinking I founded that it's need more than 200 at the first then about 100 every month to handle this that's why I stoped working on this idea I've now my own server I'm trying to do something on it
MoDy Production