having trouble creating a new character

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

they don't seem to come out right, im using weapons pack #1 and animated hands with weapon pack from maxim, and the character models are pbr woman soldier and pbr soldier.. all recommended in tutorial.

they sort of look ok ( except their hands are tweeked ) and in game then aim their arms flail behind their heads, i cant figure it out. please help!

i sent all proofs of purchase to you in discord BTW
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

You can edit the left hand position by selection the TPWeapon -> bl_NetworkGun -> Edit Hand Position.
The problem with the arms getting behind the player heads, do it happens with all weapons?

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

http://delta9game.com/screenshots/

here is a link to some screenshots..

ALL guns do this.. the guns in the pack also the guns installed with weaponspack#1 rofle02 as seen in one of the ecreen shots goes down below the waist

in sc4 you can see the NON aim shows perfectly. and i have the IK looking perfect on ALL guns.. the resulting glitch is only manifested when aiming thru scope or sights.. with that said on the 1st person side all looks perfect.. its only on the 3rd person side..

and i appreciate your help and am glad to hear you are doing better!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Try this, in your player prefab, check that TPWeapon aim position is set up correctly, the position is referenced by a "yellow sphere gizmos", the position essencialy should be placed in front of the player head model, you can change the position in the inspector of bl_PlayerIK.cs -> Aim Sight Position, that script is attached in the same object where the Animator component is attached in your player model, this image explain it better:
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

OMG thank you!!!

also please make more add-ons so i can buy!!!
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

http://delta9game.com/screenshots/poo.png

one more thing this one is still messed up , you think its bad "ik" or something else. it happens the same on all different kinds of models , cant seem to shake the issue.. but this is the NON aim or idle

thanks!!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Try this,
In the MPlayer Animator Controller, go to the Upper layer -> Select the link that connect from the Equip state to the Burns state -> in the Conditions list make sure the GunType condition is set as Equals and not as NoEquals, this image explain it better:
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

awesome that all worked , thank you!