How to add Custom Movement

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
Suraj02

Hey, Are there Any possible way to add Custom movement with animation? Is it possible with Playmaker ? Any suggestion would be very helpful. :idea: Thank you
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Can you elaborate on what you refer to with "Custom Movement", please?
all the MFPS player movement is handled in the script bl_FirtsPersonController.cs so you can check it and make the relevant changes there.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Suraj02

Lovatto wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:41 pm Can you elaborate on what you refer to with "Custom Movement", please?
all the MFPS player movement is handled in the script bl_FirtsPersonController.cs so you can check it and make the relevant changes there.
I mean to say is-
If I want to add a custom movement with a specific animation. suppose if there is a Wall or something and add a trigger on the object and while close to the object if we press a specific button character will do that animation/Movement(climb or jump through wall type) https://www.mixamo.com/#/?page=1&query= ... MotionPack "CLIMBING". Can I do it with Playmaker? without touching scripts?