Weapon had no recoil when ADS

have a question or problem with some assets, inform the team to find a solution.
trinithon

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Weapons had no recoil when firing ADS, anyone know how fixed the bug.

Plus when you jump and you head hit something you character stay in the air for a s seconds.

Other bugs, when you are running and jump and turn the camera the character goes to that way you facing even if you running to opposite way.[example you running forward, but hit space and while you are in the air you turn to the left, so the character goes to the left, when normally you has to goes that way you was running ].
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:16 pm

The 1 and 3 are not 'bugs'.

1 - I guess you are referring to the bullet spread and not to the recoil, these are two different things,
and yes, there's bullet spread factor when you ADS but it's the half of the normal spread, normally is not noticeable at short distances, you can tried by
increasing the spread of the weapon, I'll add a factor multiplier modifiable in the inspector instead of the fixed half value in the next update.

2 - I'll check this.

3 - That's by design, I know that it's not realistic, but it's there to feel better mobility control since this is a game I thing better control is more important that
realistic movement, any way you can remove this by comment this line:

Code: Select all

m_MoveDir.x = (desiredMove.x * speed) * airControlMult;
in bl_FirstPersonController -> OnFixedUpdate()
trinithon

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Thanks for your quick response guys.