MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Hello, Lovatto developers! I have a broblem in scripts . Help me, please!

History repeats itself again, there are many mistakes in unity. I tried to install PUN2 , did not help!

I need your help! :cry:

User avatar
websbk
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby websbk » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:27 pm

Rofel wrote:Hello, Lovatto developers! I have a broblem in scripts . Help me, please!

History repeats itself again, there are many mistakes in unity. I tried to install PUN2 , did not help!

I need your help! :cry:

Does not clear the problem , do we need to guess what is the error?

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:16 am

websbk wrote:
Rofel wrote:Hello, Lovatto developers! I have a broblem in scripts . Help me, please!

History repeats itself again, there are many mistakes in unity. I tried to install PUN2 , did not help!

I need your help! :cry:

Does not clear the problem , do we need to guess what is the error?



Now will make screenshot

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:23 am

websbk wrote:
Rofel wrote:Hello, Lovatto developers! I have a broblem in scripts . Help me, please!

History repeats itself again, there are many mistakes in unity. I tried to install PUN2 , did not help!

I need your help! :cry:

Does not clear the problem , do we need to guess what is the error?


https://pp.userapi.com/c851020/v8510200 ... QVZENk.jpg

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Lovatto » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:43 pm

You are using Photon PUN Classic, you have to use Photon PUN 2: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/pun-2-free-119922
before import it delete the old Photon folder and plugins in your project.

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:24 am

Lovatto wrote:You are using Photon PUN Classic, you have to use Photon PUN 2: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/pun-2-free-119922
before import it delete the old Photon folder and plugins in your project.




Yes, I installed it, but nothing works

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Lovatto » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Try in a new clean project and follow this tutorial:

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:17 am

Lovatto wrote:Try in a new clean project and follow this tutorial:



https://pp.userapi.com/c853428/v8534286 ... wbvsR4.jpg

Now problems with Photon

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Yeah, Seems like Photon PUN 2 doesn't support Unity 2019.2 and 2019.3 because they are not stable version yet (they are in Beta and Alpha stage),
you can check they response in one of the lasted review reply: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/pun-2-free-119922

Nothing that I can do with it, just wait for the update, meanwhile you can use Unity 2019.1 or before.

User avatar
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MFPS 2.0 - problem in script

Postby Rofel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:13 am

Lovatto wrote:Yeah, Seems like Photon PUN 2 doesn't support Unity 2019.2 and 2019.3 because they are not stable version yet (they are in Beta and Alpha stage),
you can check they response in one of the lasted review reply: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/pun-2-free-119922

Nothing that I can do with it, just wait for the update, meanwhile you can use Unity 2019.1 or before.


Thank you, now'll download!

Return to “Bug Report”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests