Input Manager - MFPS

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Can you please confirm the version of Input Manager addon that you have.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
slthompson
Contributor
Contributor

Input Mgr version 1.5.3

Update: I checked my download page for the Input MGR and there's a newer version, I downloaded and it worked perfect. Please disregard support. Thank you-Sean
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

I have update the package, please download again.
KKHackLabs

Kill Streaks are not available in the key mapping screen.

Can that be added? I can hard code them, but for us that don't have the numpad.... it is kinda killer to not be able to set them in game

Where should the gamepad asset file reside within the file structure? I don't have a specific ProjectSettings folder within the structure.
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

I have been struggling with the input integration for several weeks. The system does not add the "inputmanager" to the Hiarchy after clicking integrate, yet the log indicates the action has occurred. I have attempted to place the prefab into the hiarchy manually, but then I received extreme drift from mouse and joystick, and the "control" option screen does NOT look like the image in your screen shot.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

docmartin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:59 pm I have been struggling with the input integration for several weeks. The system does not add the "inputmanager" to the Hiarchy after clicking integrate, yet the log indicates the action has occurred. I have attempted to place the prefab into the hiarchy manually, but then I received extreme drift from mouse and joystick, and the "control" option screen does NOT look like the image in your screen shot.
Which MFPS and Input Manager version are you using?
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

MFPS 1.8.0
Input Manager 1.7 Never was able to integrate Input manager through "integration"
Waiting Room Pro 1.0.8 Throwing errors now as well after MFPS 1.8.0 update.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Download both assets again, they will have the same version but the problem with the corrupt prefabs has been fixed.
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

still getting these errors

Assets\Addons\InputManager\Content\Scripts\Internal\Editor\InputManagerIntegration.cs(10,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AddonIntegrationWizard' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\InputManager\Content\Scripts\Internal\Editor\InputManagerIntegration.cs(22,30): error CS0115: 'InputManagerIntegration.OnEnable()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\Addons\InputManager\Content\Scripts\Internal\Editor\InputManagerIntegration.cs(40,30): error CS0115: 'InputManagerIntegration.DrawWindow(int)': no suitable method found to override

Assets\Addons\InputManager\Content\Scripts\Internal\Editor\InputManagerIntegration.cs(17,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IntegrationScene' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

You are using MFPS 1.8, right?