All Addons Plugins On Asset Store?

Share your feedback or ideas
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Lovatto, I love the new add-ons and i would be willing to pay for them, my problem is that they are all separate and putting them all together is a hassle. So Could you make like a pack on the Asset Store which includes evert MFPS add-on that automatically integrates itself into MFPS when imported. And when a new add-on is created you can add it to the all add-ons pack and like raise the price or something. That way you don t have to reimport all the add-ons over and over and maybe cause errors in your project. Thanks.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi.

if you buy all Addons, or at least the Login and Ranking, I send the package MFPS already integrated.

They -because ranging systems for asset store, are autonomous, are not just for MFPS, so you would cost a little more work to integrate.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

And do you keep sending them updated versions of the kit, so they dont have to import again when you update the kit? Like if you release 1.0.6 under updates, the people who bought login would get a 1.0.6 update from you with the intergration?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

I will update the Addons if necessary.

Regards.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Thats cool, Sorry for continuous questions, but i bought a couple add-ons such as the customizer, but not yet the login and rank system, but if i do and i get the rank and login system and u start sending me the integrated versions. Would i also be getting an integrated customizer add-on as well?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

for now only receive the Login and Ranking integrated.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Thanks, but where there will be a time when all the addons are integrated into one kit and you can send that if a person bought everything? Thanks.