Personal Customizable class system for players

Share your feedback or ideas
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

I Think a class system integration would be one of the best updates for this because it just feels right and would be amazing and a huge step. My idea for this would be since you have a weapon customization on the assetstore, implement this into the kit, and buy the actual customization kit from the assetstore as an add-on to have an actual weapon customization system in the kit. Of course though the weapon customization would have to have an change of effect on the weapon settings, like if their is a special barrel that increases range and damage, and its put in the in the custom weapon, it would increase range and damage of that weapon. I would love to see this implemented in the kit and i would definitely buy the customization system on the assetstore to get this to work. Thanks and hope to see this soon.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hello.

I have planned to do a video tutorial for adding Customizer to MFPS, I hope to have it ready in January... but I do not intend to add system directly to the Kit.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Would it be able to have weapon setting effects and actually change the weapon up, aside from accuracy with sites? Like if i added a barrel that should increase range and damage, and a player decides to put that... would it have an effect? or would that have to be added? Thanks.

PS: this has nothing to due with this but i just realized that the Free For All menu has no disconnect button or suicide button.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

- I guess if you want the attachments to take effect on the characteristics of the weapon, you have to modify a little "bl_Gun.cs".

-Thank you for reporting, is right, I fix this and I'll get right back up tomorrow.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lor Lovatto will be trying to get to work on that script, ill post a support thread if im having trouble for help. And youre welcome, i was actually testing out a new map when i realized:)