Lovatto
Admin
Admin

you have MFPS?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
ShaTTeR

Hey Lovatto,

I believe I can help you solve this problem of the MFPS Kit being shared to other forums. I cannot share the link of the forum in public since it may allow users to access the kit for free. But "Kpodi" has sent you and me the link of the forum and for what I have researched, it is illegal for people to share kits that are "not free" and give it out in forums for free or for money.

How can you make them delete the shared kit?

- Register to their forum
- Please Complain in a ticket system or post a comment in the topic called "MFPS"
- In your post or ticket please give all the evidence that the kit is yours.
- Tell them to delete the kit.
- Done

I am sure they will delete it since it is illegal to share kits like "MFPS" in public.

Who shared this kit?

There is a user named steve0503 in this forum and in the forum that the kit was shared to. I am not saying he was the original user that started this, but he surely promoted it by sharing the kit to a forum.

*Please note the link to the forum is in your private messages.
Regards,
[FM]-Shatter
Need Help? PM me.
"Kill'em With Kindness" A beautiful & Powerful Quote.
DylaNemesis

you might want to remove his name from your reply and PM lovatto with it, because I found the post on the forum just by googling his name and the kit name (don't know why just thought i might know the forum). and just to let you know they wont take the kit off of that site and if they took it off the face page it will still be live in the tracker list. they are a paid asset sharing group based in a location that legally allows sharing for private use. i made some level models once and sold them on a closed website for FPScreator, they got linked there and i requested they they be taken down and they got posed to the torrent site they host instead.

my suggestion is to find who it is in this forum and ban them from getting any more updates(also might want to password lock the file in a .zip and email the password to users) this prevents users from using exploits to get the kit (such as editing the HTML to allow contributor access without SQL login)

these are just some thoughts
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
DylaNemesis

DarylDixon wrote:the mfps need a money system :D
you can make the score counter (the one under your health) into one
in my game i named it the Swaggor score and its going to be used to buy classes during a round then resets
kinda like the weapon shop in counter strike
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca