Weapon Aim not functioning

General support.
Lincoln-72
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have added 21 weapons in total. They all work very well. The only problem I am facing is when aiming down sights or with scope with each weapon. The aim only works when I hold down the aim button and fire the weapon. With your default weapons they work perfectly with 1 click.

Also.....the weapon moves its position when fired which is no problem as its slightly but the aim I cant figure out for the life of me.

Just need to sort out the aim and I am good to go by almost finishing off my game.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

That sounds like problems with the animation, there's a common problem with some animations:

Maybe the case that your weapon animations modify the weapon root position and or the rotation as well and not just the children objects, that causes that no matter where you manually positioned the weapon, when the animation is played the weapon will move to the fixed position of the animation.

There're easy solution for this:

- Try put set the position and rotation of the weapon object (the object under the bl_Gun container) to (0,0,0)
- if the above solution doesn't work, try removing the keyframes of the root object from the animation of your weapon.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here