MiniMap

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Nothing, UGUI MiniMap addon is already integrated with MFPS, the Target will be automatically taken when the player spawns. :)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
KKHackLabs

You are spot on, thank you! I just launched and figured that out.
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to make the mini map translucent?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

You can do it by decreasing the alpha of the color propertie of the MiniMap UI layers from the MiniMap canvas Images
or adding a Canvas Group on the root image of the MiniMap and modifying the alpha of this.
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you got it
roxenz

Hello,
I imported this addon to mfps and i received a few error messages, how can i fix it?

1-) Assets\Addons\UGUIMiniMap\Content\Scripts\Core\bl_MiniMap.cs(169,25): error CS0117: 'bl_EventHandler' does not contain a definition for 'OnLocalPlayerSpawn'

2-) Assets\Addons\UGUIMiniMap\Content\Scripts\Core\bl_MiniMap.cs(174,25): error CS0117: 'bl_EventHandler' does not contain a definition for 'OnLocalPlayerSpawn'

3-) Assets\Addons\UGUIMiniMap\Content\Scripts\Core\bl_MiniMap.cs(182,32): error CS1061: 'bl_GameManager' does not contain a definition for 'OurPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'OurPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'bl_GameManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

4-) Assets\MFPS\Scripts\GamePlay\AI\bl_AIShooterWeapon.cs(145,49): error CS1061: 'bl_MiniMapItem' does not contain a definition for 'isTeamMateBot' and no accessible extension method 'isTeamMateBot' accepting a first argument of type 'bl_MiniMapItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

You are using a really old version of the addon, you have to use the latest version to fix it,
if you are not using MFPS 1.7 or 1.7.5 and want the compatible addon version for your MFPS version, send me your purchase order number in a PM.
roxenz

Lovatto wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 am You are using a really old version of the addon, you have to use the latest version to fix it,
if you are not using MFPS 1.7 or 1.7.5 and want the compatible addon version for your MFPS version, send me your purchase order number in a PM.
Hello,

I fix it, thanks a lot but i want to ask you a question. How can i change quality text(Low, High etc..) for other language?

edit:I have Localization Addon but i don't know how to change it(quality text).
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

That's an offtopic question, please create a new post in the support section for it,
but for further support for MFPS or any addon, I'll need your purchase invoice number of MFPS in a PM.
generoli

Do you think in a future update you could add a setting so the background image from RenderTexture for Minimap is only updated via Start and/or script function instead of every frame?