Just bought mfps, have a couple questions

General support.
turtleneckflex
Contributor
Contributor

Hello hope everyone is doing well...

After playing around with mfps for a while, I wanted to ask how I can go about adding a few things.
The addons I'm using are Waiting Room Pro (v. 1.0.2) and uLoginPro (v. 1.7)

Spawns - I understand players will spawn randomly within each spawn point. However this is a bit inconvenient as players often spawn next to each other. I'm looking for a way to limit each spawn to 1 person. Not sure if this will take a lot of coding, but I feel it's necessary for players to find the game enjoyable.

Auto Login - For the uLoginPro addon, I want to know if it's possible to automatically redirect players to the Main Menu scene if they have checked "remember me" in the Login scene.

Waiting room redirect - similar to the last one, after players finish a game it would be convenient for them to return back to the waiting room scene so they can quickly start up another match with the same players from the previous game. This would create a better stream of flow for the players as most people nowadays have short attention spans.

Enter or Return to Submit - I really like how I can just press Enter to submit a message while in a game. I want to implement the same thing in the login scene and waiting room. What can I add to the "sign in" button in the login scene, and "send message" button in the waiting room for players to be able to just press Enter or Return to submit their text.

Changing sliders to numbers - For sensitivity for example, I want to find a way to replace the slider to a number. So 1 being the lowest sensitivity and 10 being the highest. In my opinion, this just looks a lot better and if a player were to ask another what sensitivity they play on, they would be able to just say 6 rather than "about halfway".

I'm not expecting to receive feedback for everything listed, however if someone could help me out with at least one of the five, that would be amazing.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

Unfortunately, none of your points listed there can be achieved without touch the code.

- You can add more spawn points to reduce the possibility to spawn in the same spawn point,
in MFP, I implement a spawn point system based on the Player.ActorNumber to make sure each player has a unique spawn point,
but in MFPS due to the bots I can't do the same approach, I'll work in some improvements for the spawn point system for the next update.
automatically redirect players to the Main Menu scene if they have checked "remember me" in the Login scene
- I just work on that a few days ago, I have not released the update yet (of ULogin Pro) but I'll do in the incoming days, I probably will include the submit button feedback too.

Regarding the submit message button for Waiting Room Pro, the lasted updated (1.0.3) just includes this.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
turtleneckflex
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the response

looking forward to see what additions you guys add to mfps in the near future!