Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Well some bugs after exporting the game :

The easy one : )

Show (Flags) and not (Kills) when capture the flag

The flag limit doesn't working , it's not finish when you get the 3 flag and doesnt restart the map (like here server for 3 flags)

The player is invisible because the remote player is not actived when you are ingame :

The kick vote, Mute , AddFriend are not working (just nothing happen) the kick button working when you are admin of the server .

And a little one for finishing

The bot bug and become crazy when a player entering ingame and replace them before they are kicked by the server ( maybe need to kick the bot directly when ppl coming)

Hope you can fix this !

Cheer
MFPS on HDRP --) https://ka2studio.net/
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Almost all of your list are not errors nor problem, that is intended:

1 - In CTF the scoreboard shows the flag captures not the team kills, because for that game mode captures is what matters.

2 - I just tested and it's working, maybe you are confused, the 3 "Captures to Win" in bl_CaptureOfFlag.cs inspector are not the same in runtime, the captures are taken from the room settings (the ones that you set on the room creation in the lobby) which the default is 5 captures.

3 - Can you elaborate a little more on this one, please.

4 - Kick button only work for Master Client because only Master Client can kick players, Mute and Add Friends are there as a placeholder only as you can see in the names of the buttons it say "(WIP)" = Work In Progress".

5 - You can't replace bots as soon as players enter the room because you don't know which team the player will be yet, so you don't know from which team you will kick the bot.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for this quick reply !
Lovatto wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:57 pm

Well i was thinking about a misconfigurated of the MPlayer [WP1] was creating this bug, like on the post of Simeon .
But i reimported all weapons on the classic Mplayer and i get the same result .
When you are ingame you can see normaly all the bots, so this working.
The other players are invisible, the remote player is not activated when you are joining the game, so the firstperson working but whitout remote player you can't see or kill or nothing. I tryed whit an exported version and whit the Engine and its was just remote player was not active
Hum i'll try do another test for getting more informations.
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:57 pm
2 - I just tested and it's working, maybe you are confused, the 3 "Captures to Win" in bl_CaptureOfFlag.cs inspector are not the same in runtime, the captures are taken from the room settings (the ones that you set on the room creation in the lobby) which the default is 5 captures.

- I re-tested and right it's working when you capture the 5 default flag.
But when you set 3 flags capture in the lobby you again need of 5 flag capture like the default for finishing the game.
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

Ok .. I was just stupid.. i deactivated the remote player because i was working on weapons and i not reactived it when exporting the map and because its not reactived by default so it was deactivated ingame and player was invisible.. :roll: