Blood prefab

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone something I can't where to replace the blood prefab?
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

i found the blood prefabs here , i too would like to know where the "call" is what file to do you change what blood is used.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The blood prefab that is used when an player get hitted is the "BloodFast" prefab.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 pm The blood prefab that is used when an player get hitted is the "BloodFast" prefab.
I asked a little inaccurately The question Is Interested in where in the code there is a call to this prefab I want to make some edits
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The blood is instanced when the bullet hit a collider with the tag "BodyPart" or "AI",
you can find the code behind this in bl_Bullet.cs -> SendPlayerDamage(...) and SendBotDamage(...)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm The blood is instanced when the bullet hit a collider with the tag "BodyPart" or "AI",
you can find the code behind this in bl_Bullet.cs -> SendPlayerDamage(...) and SendBotDamage(...)
Thanks