Single player mode for MFPS?

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
Lastson82

Ok so I have been trying to figure this out for a while and have had no luck. Maybe someone here can tell me what I am missing. PLEASE!

I am creating a Multiplayer game with different game modes (Survival, Challenge, Multiplayer and Battle Royale)
Survival and challenge modes will be single player modes. i have purchased the store add-on for MFPS and want to use the same player through out all modes. When purchasing weapon skins and character skins through the store i want them to be usable throughout all game modes.

1. I want to have a story mode that allows the player to progress through levels and be able to unlock weapon skins new characters and weapon attachments that can be used during multiplayer.

2. I want the same character that is used for story mode to be used as the players multiplayer character. I will also be adding battle royals which I already have the game mode but want the character to be used for it as well.

The issues that I've ran into so far is i can not load the player into a scene without it being multiplayer and creating the button to that will load a 1v1 map scene. If any one can explain this to me and help me to make this happen, I will be greatly appreciative. Thank you in advance.