Trouble Adding Player

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, So I've purchased this character pack from the asset store. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3 ... ier-111945

I have followed the in editor tutorial to a T for adding a new player, I've tried to add the same player like 6 different times but always ends in same result. As soon as I have everything set up and I try to play a match to test if it works the animations are kind of messed up. The only weapon it does this to is the assault rifle. All other weapons seem to be fine. (See Video Below)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TBr6_ ... sp=sharing

Does anybody know what could be causing this, and possibly how to fix it?
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Strange, I have no problems not was Can you that the where the're missing
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

websbk wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 am Strange, I have no problems not was Can you that the where the're missing
What?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

If you say the error only happens with the Rifle, then check for any missing animation in the Rifle StateMachine of the Player Animator.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:08 pm If you say the error only happens with the Rifle, then check for any missing animation in the Rifle StateMachine of the Player Animator.
I'm not sure what animations are supposed to be there and what isn't. I do know that it's looping between Equip and no weapon. So i took screenshots of the inspector of the animations between these two states.
(see screenshots)

EquipState:

EquipState -> NoWeaponState:

NoWeaponState:

NoWeaponState -> EquipState:

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Have you made any modifications to the player animation?
other than replacing the player model which other modification have you made to the player prefabs?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:06 pm Have you made any modifications to the player animation?
other than replacing the player model which other modification have you made to the player prefabs?
No modifications have been made to the player animation
Other than replacing the player model I have adjusted
walk speed
jump speed
gravity multiplier
smooth
smooth time

Also this was all done before integrating new player model and worked fine with original model.
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

I've noticed that after trying to go back to the old player prefab MPlayer1 the animation glitch still persists.
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto could you please help me solve this issue.