mfps mobile does not work with vehicle car

General support.
unity

I have updated both mfps mobile and vehicle car, but when I export vechicle car I get these errors

Assets\Addons\Vehicles\Scripts\Runtime\UI\bl_VehicleUI.cs(97,30): error CS1061: 'bl_MobileButtonLayers' does not contain a definition for 'SetActiveButtonGroup' and no accessible extension method 'SetActiveButtonGroup' accepting a first argument of type 'bl_MobileButtonLayers' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\Vehicles\Scripts\Runtime\UI\bl_VehicleUI.cs(114,30): error CS1061: 'bl_MobileButtonLayers' does not contain a definition for 'SetActiveButtonGroup' and no accessible extension method 'SetActiveButtonGroup' accepting a first argument of type 'bl_MobileButtonLayers' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\Vehicles\Cars\Scripts\Runtime\Controller\bl_CarInput.cs(25,28): error CS0117: 'bl_TouchHelper' does not contain a definition for 'OnVehicleDirection'
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

The problem is that you aren't using the last version of the Mobile Controller addon, you need to update it to the last version.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here