Input Manager Add-On Throwing Input Missing Error Every Frame

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Nanobrain

Hey there!

So I've installed this add on yesterday. However, I'm getting this error each frame

Code: Select all

ArgumentException: Input Button Debug Previous is not setup.
 To change the input settings use: Edit -> Settings -> Input
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugManager.SampleAction (System.Int32 actionIndex) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@10.8.1/Runtime/Debugging/DebugManager.Actions.cs:185)
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugManager.UpdateActions () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@10.8.1/Runtime/Debugging/DebugManager.Actions.cs:244)
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugUpdater.Update () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@10.8.1/Runtime/Debugging/DebugUpdater.cs:18)
I know that it has to do with the inbuilt Input Manager and this particular input not being in the list of available inputs. But I don't know much else than that. I have little to no knowledge of this system. Before this error is was popping up the same error but for a different input name had popped up every frame. So I had added it to the input list:

That fixed that error and then that is when I started getting this new error.

So, where in this add-on can I fix this?

I'm sure that adding new inputs won't fix this issue ultimately because the properties of the inputs won't line up with the intent of the add-on.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

This error is not related to the Input Manager addon, but the URP/HDRP, you should be able to fix it by enabling the new Unity Input System in Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Active Input Handling > Both
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here