Level System MFPS

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:28 am

Level System add on for MFPS 2.0, with this add on you can show the level of the player by their score, you can set up all the levels that you want and how much score the player need reach to unlock each level, the package comes with 77 ready levels set up with unique icons but you can add as much as you need, you can easily add new levels.

The level Icon will be displayed in the lobby and in the player scoreboard in-game for each player, a notification will be displayed in-game and in the lobby when a new level is reached, also with this system, you can add an extra feature to ‘Class Customizer’: Unlock the weapons by level, you can set up in which player level the weapons will be available to use.

This Add on requires ULogin Pro to work.

Link: https://www.lovattostudio.com/en/shop/a ... el-system/
swatproject
Contributor
Contributor

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:52 am

Is this all sized correctly?

i have bought umenu , and it never sizes correctly, (not everything fits on the screen.)

Plase Fix :)

Kind regards,
Jacob
UltraTM
Contributor
Contributor

Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:24 am

Bougt it also today yipeee.

Would be nice to maybe see the Level also in the Ranking Addon :)
randallmallory
Contributor
Contributor

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:15 am

HI, I want purchase but what does "NOTE: this UMenu is already integrated with Login and Ranking System" mean?

I have purchased UMenu at unity assetstore and the mfps implementation on this website.
Which version of RankingSystem do I need? I purchased the Login Asset.
swatproject
Contributor
Contributor

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

it means that if you have already bought the login and ranking system, lovatto will send you a kit with them alll integrated into one, less work for you :D
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Does the level system make the Umenu work with Login? Cause if u remember we had problems trying to fix that.

Thanks.
Wizard

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:45 am

Do I need to buy umenu addon to use this?
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:46 am

Hey if I buy this and the login system at the same time (both the "integrated" versions), can you create a version with them both integrated for me?
Choppytamer

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 am

swatproject wrote:Is this all sized correctly?

i have bought umenu , and it never sizes correctly, (not everything fits on the screen.)

Plase Fix :)

Kind regards,
Jacob
This is because the Menu Uses UI. UI's canvas is based off of the size of your game tab, but anything inside that canvas stays that same size. So, to fix it all you have to do is maximise on play
swatproject
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Lol that makes no difference xD, it doesnt change when you play full screen. the GUI was not set to scale with screen size on the Canvas, i fixed it ages ago but thanks for the help :)