Class Customization

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to make icons like that of the gun models you have made your self?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Tmoney wrote:Does anyone know how to make icons like that of the gun models you have made your self?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Prophet
Contributor
Contributor

Cock Punch wrote:Hi Lovatto,

I haven't bought the kit yet, I'm currently using UFPS + Inventory Pro. (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/31226)

An item is dropped on the ground and you can pick it up and equip it. Would this add-on to MFPS be able to do the same kind of thing? A proper drop + inventory system is the only thing preventing me from switching over and buying the kit right now. Thanks for your help!
It is really easy to get an inventory working the way you want. Here is a sample video of a system I have worked in to this kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlh6kBJtuoc
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Version 1.2

Change Log:

- Fix: Change Class buttons in room menu not change color when is selected.
- Fix: Class Buttons in run menu (the opening with the 'M' Key) not work after integration.
- Improved: Add a new prefab for simple drag it into the first scene and fix a problem with the add on functionality.

If you have already purchase this add on and want the update, simply send me the transaction ID of your purchase in a PM and I will send you the link to download.
arnesso

Would you have idea to make, players can change characters in menu( not only 2 prefab for Teams Mplayer1;Mpalyer2, but more) ?
Or after joined room ,but before the game start ?
Lastson82

I am getting a compiler error after importing the class customization add on. could you help me with this please? Thanks

Assets/Addons/ClassCustomization/Content/Script/Internal/ClassInfo.cs(11,19): error CS0426: The nested type `weaponType' does not exist in the type `bl_Gun'
skr2000
Contributor
Contributor

Lastson82 wrote:I am getting a compiler error after importing the class customization add on. could you help me with this please? Thanks

Assets/Addons/ClassCustomization/Content/Script/Internal/ClassInfo.cs(11,19): error CS0426: The nested type `weaponType' does not exist in the type `bl_Gun'
You should Import MFPS 2.0 Addon if you're on 2.0 version not 1 version one.
Lastson82

ok thanks. So i removed the Class Customization from my project and downloaded the proper Class Customization for 2.0. upon importing the package i now get 16 compiler errors. i reviewed the read me file and it states that i need to go to MFPS > Addons > Class Customization and select intigrate. However i do not have the Class Customization menu under add-ons. below is the compiler errors

[img]file:///C:/Users/landchri/Documents/Compiler%20errors.png[/img]

Assets/Addons/ClassCustomization/Content/Script/bl_ClassManager.cs(133,40): error CS1061: Type `bl_GunManager' does not contain a definition for `GetGunOnListById' and no extension method `GetGunOnListById' of type `bl_GunManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

All 16 errors are exactly the same and im sure that it has something to due with not having the intigrate option. how do i fix this
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Lastson82 wrote:ok thanks. So i removed the Class Customization from my project and downloaded the proper Class Customization for 2.0. upon importing the package i now get 16 compiler errors. i reviewed the read me file and it states that i need to go to MFPS > Addons > Class Customization and select intigrate. However i do not have the Class Customization menu under add-ons. below is the compiler errors

[img]file:///C:/Users/landchri/Documents/Compiler%20errors.png[/img]

Assets/Addons/ClassCustomization/Content/Script/bl_ClassManager.cs(133,40): error CS1061: Type `bl_GunManager' does not contain a definition for `GetGunOnListById' and no extension method `GetGunOnListById' of type `bl_GunManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

All 16 errors are exactly the same and im sure that it has something to due with not having the intigrate option. how do i fix this
You are using a old version of MFPS, what version are you using?
Lastson82

I am using mfps 2.0. I have also purchased the mobile controller which the joystick does not move freely. I would like to use all of your assets in my game bit am having great difficulty with them. Please help so I can get this working. Thanks.