Undo [ beta 1.8.9 ] WEBGL

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:25 am

Hi to all,
I show you my test project maked with the new MFPS 2.0.

From the first test seems work pretty good also with 12 Users, of course I still have to improve several aspects.

If you have questions or want to know how to replicate some aspects on your MFPS game do not hesitate to leave a comment.

Play us and let me know what you think.

Image


Links

TRAILER
PLAY ONLINE
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 am

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 am

I have played. It looks funny :D
User avatar
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:00 am

sakdeniz wrote:I have played. It looks funny :D
Thanks :D
User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Good job!
I like the climbing system, it looks funny, keep up the good work. :)
User avatar
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:43 am

Lovatto wrote:Good job!
I like the climbing system, it looks funny, keep up the good work. :)
Thank you,

Yes the climbing is very simple idea but add many funny and dynamic moments for the players.

This game is a "sacrificial test" to evaluate and help improve even MFPS, (if I see any bug i try also the Official Release and report back the issues here).

When I get a stable version then I just need to change models and menus and i can publish the definitive game. :D

Have a good day and thanks for your work.
User avatar
Wizard
Member
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 pm

ID*OT ANSWER:
WOWWWWWW SUPER GAME DUDE!!!!!! LOVE IT, FOR BETA IT'S THE BEST!

HONEST ANSWER:
Nice progress. *changes
1. WHO CAPTURES GAME TRAILER WITH below 30FPS PC SPECS XD Dude you need help. Get some GTX 1060 minimum and i7 3770 or something.. if u want stable 60 fps... it looks like captured on random pentium with gt 630 :D ***RECOMMENDATION*** USE SHHADOWPLAY BY NVIDIA. Personally I'm using it and it is f*n amazing ^_^
2. UI. HORRIBLE SCALE. I've worked with MANY UI's. This is like some 1-2 minute made UI. Blurry AF.
3. GRAPHICS. Menu looks nice (background) concept, neither model :D but all the FPS textures, Ew...
4. Camera bob and Gun bob... Only brain damaged with play with this (sorry but if u want ur game get atlest 1 player, fix it ;) )

Last but not least
5(the conclusion) i won't play it even if u gift me $100 to play for one hour, i swear to god.. i would get some cancer in brain lol..
this needs whole recode and remodel... good luck :)


NOTHING PERSONAL/DON'T GET ME WRONG. I WANT TO IMPROVE U ;-)
Image
User avatar
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:21 am

Wizard wrote:ID*OT ANSWER:
WOWWWWWW SUPER GAME DUDE!!!!!! LOVE IT, FOR BETA IT'S THE BEST!

HONEST ANSWER:
Nice progress. *changes
1. WHO CAPTURES GAME TRAILER WITH below 30FPS PC SPECS XD Dude you need help. Get some GTX 1060 minimum and i7 3770 or something.. if u want stable 60 fps... it looks like captured on random pentium with gt 630 :D ***RECOMMENDATION*** USE SHHADOWPLAY BY NVIDIA. Personally I'm using it and it is f*n amazing ^_^
2. UI. HORRIBLE SCALE. I've worked with MANY UI's. This is like some 1-2 minute made UI. Blurry AF.
3. GRAPHICS. Menu looks nice (background) concept, neither model :D but all the FPS textures, Ew...
4. Camera bob and Gun bob... Only brain damaged with play with this (sorry but if u want ur game get atlest 1 player, fix it ;) )

Last but not least
5(the conclusion) i won't play it even if u gift me $100 to play for one hour, i swear to god.. i would get some cancer in brain lol..
this needs whole recode and remodel... good luck :)


NOTHING PERSONAL/DON'T GET ME WRONG. I WANT TO IMPROVE U ;-)

Thank you for your consideration, it is very important to have criticisms and suggestions. I use many analytical tools to monitor various elements but no analysis helps as much as an opinion.

I will certainly consider these aspects. :)
User avatar
Oggy
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:53 am

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi,could you like to share how to make landing mine as your game? Thanks
User avatar
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:41 am

Oggy wrote:Hi,could you like to share how to make landing mine as your game? Thanks
Hi,

Basically the mines are like a normal grenade but you have to:

- Configure the mine without rigidbody
- Remove the timed explosion
- Make it explode using the OnCollisionEnter () function
- Place the spawn point at the player's feet
- And of course insert the new grenade (Mine) between the player's weapons.
Post Reply