I would advise you to buy the MFPS 2 and be involved in the development process.
Also I have some requests if possible.
- You can use this asset for MFPS Main Menu (It's free)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TlpMWhIaUU
- Also developers needs scene loading screen for big scenes.
You can integrate this free asset to MFPS for loading screen. It's include stock,csgo and battlefield themed loading screens.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VB8 ... HhpTktWQm8
- Crosshair size and color change option in Settings menu.
- Mouse sensitivity level settings for sniper zoom mode required.
- Some graphical settings must include in Settings menu
- Shadow enable/disable setting.
Anti-aliasing enable/disable setting.
SSAO enable/disable setting.
- Scene change must include in-game menu.
- We are bored from bootcamp soldier. You can use some makehuman models or make a character change tutorial.