MFPS 2.0 (WIP)

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Lovatto what do you think about my suggestions?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

sakdeniz wrote:I think MFPS 2 must use better network infrastructure like Forge. CCU is big problem for developers. In my opinion for better game play experience network infrastructure change is mandatory.

Another suggestion is related about player characters. Adding or changing player models is so hard and take long time. I think player model change must easy. Like a drag and drop a new compatible model. For example we should be able to use MakeHuman models easily without too many action.

Also default characters and weapons must be better and realistic in MFPS 2. You should deal with some 3D artists for this.

MFPS 2 early access for current customers is good idea to achieve better product. This must be free and standalone. You can build MFPS 2 and share with current customers and we can test it and feedback to you.

I hope MFPS 2 will best FPS Kit on the market with awesome features. Keep up good work.
- The main problem with other networking solutions like Forge is that there are not an free version for development and many of purchases of MFPS can't spend much money at the beginning of the project, I have think this before and maybe with MFPS 2.0 I can release an Forge or other network solution in the future, but for now I will maintain with photon.

- With mecanim addiction replace / change player is much more easy, but I will add other tools / features for make it more easy.

- I will check if I can get some new weapon models.

- Yes I will release an public build when I have an stable version for the current customer, with early access I refer to the source code / project content.

thank you for your feedback.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know MasterServer Framework? It's like Forge but it's free and with full source code. Works like Photon , lobbies, chat etc. Unlimited CCU and dedicated server support. You should give a chance to this framework and increase a little bit upcoming MFPS price.

Owner says:
On one of my games, game server consumes about 70 MB ram, and about 5% of CPU. On a 2GB RAM VPS (10$/month), I can run about 20 game servers, with 30 players each, which allows me to have 600 concurrent users for just 10$/month, which is very, very cheap.
https://github.com/alvyxaz/barebones-ma ... -Framework

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/71391

Change your mind, change the future!
skr2000
Contributor
Contributor

Add score limit (like 50 kill to win) and change all ui to ugui :)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

skr2000 wrote:Add score limit (like 50 kill to win) and change all ui to ugui :)
Consider it done :)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Amer96
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote:
skr2000 wrote:Add score limit (like 50 kill to win) and change all ui to ugui :)
Consider it done :)
Damn! I want this NOW. Any estimate for a stable build?
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Some ideas;

- Realistic hand granade
- Flashbang and smoke bomb
- Voice chat
- Admin menu (Change map, kick player,swap player to opposite team etc.)
- Show/Hide Toggle Frame Per Second Text on screen
- Change Team Screen while playing
- Display server MOTD message on room join
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I shall return
Mainly hope we have mechanim soldiers, and open iron sights on automatics.
New soldier charictors which both have green or camo and don't have red or bizar color, and no gloves.
May be we could buy addons like soldiers or weapons, for world war 2 or 1950s korea war, or Vietnam.
skr2000
Contributor
Contributor

Can't wait for this.....Still waiting... :)
If I purchase early access version, is license keep on final release?
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

You can add latest Unity Post Processing Stack plugin to MFPS 2 also you can add configuration settings to Options menu. So developers easily achieve better AAA graphics.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/83912