Modern FPS Animated Pack

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
fieldofbattle

Hi guys,
I've worked on some model and animating, here's the result.

Animation: More models:

This will be on Assetstore, Price will set to $40.

If you have any question, just post reply.
Wizard

Good animations, but very robotic & need more realistic moves... they're made in Unity Animation Software and they look robotic that way, try 3DS Max or Blender to get better performance but need more work there... can rate it 6/10 also the Quality is not good, need at least BF4 graphics in 2016 Development... targeting to 2017... Think about it.
fieldofbattle

Wizard wrote:Good animations, but very robotic & need more realistic moves... they're made in Unity Animation Software and they look robotic that way, try 3DS Max or Blender to get better performance but need more work there... can rate it 6/10 also the Quality is not good, need at least BF4 graphics in 2016 Development... targeting to 2017... Think about it.
Sorry but I'm using 3D max. And this is unity, not frostbite engine. Also no image effect..... Think about it.....
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I need animated Vietnam war weapons like the svd duginov rifle and m16 or early m4 model, could you have these weapons animated with no gloves and no sleeves.
Also the anims don't look robotic and textures are okay, but could you show all animations like full automatic fire and aim down sights whilst firing.
fieldofbattle

M16 Reload Preview
fieldofbattle

abg wrote:I need animated Vietnam war weapons like the svd duginov rifle and m16 or early m4 model, could you have these weapons animated with no gloves and no sleeves.
Also the anims don't look robotic and textures are okay, but could you show all animations like full automatic fire and aim down sights whilst firing.
No gloves and no sleeves isn't planned on this package. Only 2 Different Military Arm include.
I've showed all animation on animation preview. All animation combined one.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

That's a pity because those weapons where used in Vietnam war, but Vietcong never used gloves.
fieldofbattle

Now you can buy M4A1 on sellfy. Assetstore is still in pending review... :(

https://sellfy.com/p/2PD7/
abg wrote:That's a pity because those weapons where used in Vietnam war, but Vietcong never used gloves.
Hmm maybe I'm gonna make Vietnam War Weapon Pack later..
fieldofbattle

AKM Animated Pack was released https://sellfy.com/p/ZLEp
USP isn't included on this package
fieldofbattle

Melee FPS Animated Pack https://sellfy.com/p/nRcq