wake up first player action

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
Wizard

You did some progress... but note one thing... you're using too much things from asset store and with it... not changing anything... from my oponion (like you with good budget) I'll go buy a urban models and some stuffs, nature pack only, and build too much maps with this, u use blank maps from store (DEMO MAPS) as well as unity is known, as it's asset store stuffs are very known for even gamers,and not saying for developers. so keep in mind , take care of differentions, not make the same as all, my advice, you decide what to do, ow yeah and UI is a blank from MFPS, find better UI for more cooler look on the game... but game looks good so far, mostly like weapons, but anims needs better quality. Nice job.

Regards.
Wizard!
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tips all the maps in the video I made myself, but no luck with ai shooter as I'm pressed for time whilst my game on greenlight, could you recommend any ai bot system that would work with mfps.
regards craig.
Wizard

Hm... It depends your requirements, I don't know man... I generally use my own mecanim system for any character controller. AI and TP, it depends on you, Animation or Animator... two ways. better is Animator (MECANIM) but needs unity experience. so I'll better recommend it, but for mobile games and low-end pc games animation is enough, think your game will need good programmer to make mecanim for better quality
fieldofbattle

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =764355486
Is this yours cuz it looks really similiar as yours
AarkTheDragon

fieldofbattle wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =764355486
Is this yours cuz it looks really similiar as yours
Yes that is his game. If you look at the thumbnail it has his website in it, although the color/font makes it so difficult to read it might as well not be there.

He is also deleting comments, banning people who criticized the game, and is calling everybody "slippery jealous trolls" and telling everybody to "not believe their propergander" just like he did that last dozen times he uploaded this game, which has prompted people (including me) to bring to light his highly abusive past so people know what kind of person he is before supporting him.

I'm all for voting up his game because this time it looks like he actually put effort in to it, but the fact that he's still being just as abusive as he was in the past is what is keeping my vote a no.

FatFly. First off, it's spelled "Propaganda". Not "Propergander". Secondly...you need to lose the abusive attitude. You need to stop calling all your critics trolls. You need to stop attacking anybody who doesn't like your game. You need to stop deleting comments. You need to stop banning commentors. People are ready and willing to help you greenlight stuff, but you NEED TO SHOW EVERYBODY THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO KEEP BEING ABUSIVE. People don't want devs that treat their audiences like garbage on the storefront, and the longer you keep demonstrating that that is all you are capable of being, the more people are going to be watching for you just to give you a no vote.

Remember when I said that if you continued to act that way, you would have essentially ruined every chance you have of ever getting greenlit? This is what I was talking about. You have a game that looks decent and like you have effort put in to it, but people don't care. All they see is the person who called them a "retard homo troll" for not liking his game.

You need to start working on re-building good faith. That is the only way you will ever see the steam storefront. And as I said before, I will be the first person to vote yes on your game if you post a public apology for your behavior and show a genuine desire to build good faith with your audience.
Wizard

Hey guys, Finally back for weekend! I seen what you replied here, I know guys that the game looks very raw and potentially unwanted for gamers but this guy (developer) tries he's best to work on it, he mayby paid already two times $100 on staem to publish, and failed, so he lost his money because of hated comments and down votes.

and you AarkTheDragon I hope too the same, the name is TERRIBLE! it's so critical and intigant but without all further do, we can help him to advice any good name to call it, it will come across [Graphics / Other Resources Quality / Gameplay] this criteriums will give us an example of name. Now this new game (Old + New Name) is literally unwanted because of down votes... and hated comments...

WAR IS HELL what?! New name you called it?!

AarkTheDragon

Wizard wrote:Hey guys, Finally back for weekend! I seen what you replied here, I know guys that the game looks very raw and potentially unwanted for gamers but this guy (developer) tries he's best to work on it, he mayby paid already two times $100 on staem to publish, and failed, so he lost his money because of hated comments and down votes.

and you AarkTheDragon I hope too the same, the name is TERRIBLE! it's so critical and intigant but without all further do, we can help him to advice any good name to call it, it will come across [Graphics / Other Resources Quality / Gameplay] this criteriums will give us an example of name. Now this new game (Old + New Name) is literally unwanted because of down votes... and hated comments...

WAR IS HELL what?! New name you called it?!

He didn't lose his money because of hateful comments and no votes, he lost his money because he earned a reputation as a highly abusive developer who treats all critics of his game like garbage and will attempt to silence anybody who speaks out against him.

Like I said, if he wants people to stop shitting on him, all he really has to do is post a public apology for his behavior and work to show that he genuinely cares about his game and his image. I'm more than happy to vote yes on his game now that he's shown that he's willing to put some effort in to it, but not if he keeps acting the way he does.
fieldofbattle

He is just wasting his money with buying assets..
Wizard

Agree...