Camera Orbit Requests

Share your feedback or ideas
ProjectMysh

Hi there Lovatto team,

I am very pleased with purchase of Camera Orbit asset, but I have some requests to improve the funcionality:

· Add a button to reset the camera position/rotation.
· Add vector3 to adjust camera start position in inspector. Sometimes is important to change the start position of the camera when switching scenes in third person games.
· Add conbrol sheme configuration in inspector. I know this can be done by modifing the script, but is faster to make changes in inspector.
· Add a checkbox to activate Lerp function when switching targets at runtime. For better transition.

Bug fixes:

· Collision detection works pretty well, but there is a pretty big bug that is noticiable when the target is not an static object, like a third person character. The camera passes through colliders when the target is pretty close to them. This makes players see throught walls and etc...

Thanks for considering all of this and sorry about my bad english.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the detailed feedback, for sure this will be in our TODO list queue now, expect it for the next update.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
suppenhuhn

Hi!
Would be fine when you could limit the horizontal rotation as well, not only full 360 degrees.