MFP, and MFPS

Share your feedback or ideas
Boaike

Hello!

First off: I'm sorry if this is not the right topic/forum, I couldn't find a better place...

I noticed all the questions/requests here are all about MFPS, which I don't have. I came here as I bought MFP off the Unity Asset store, and MFPS is not for sale there.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is an upgrade path for me from MFP to MFPS.
I'm not even sure if I really need the full MFPS-kit, I just want to be able to shoot things! =)

Another question: Do the addons for MFPS here on the forum work for MFP too?

Thanks in advance!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi.

- To clarify, 'MFP' and 'MFPS' are two different even though similar kits, MFP is used as the basis for many genres of multiplayer games, and 'MFPS' is specific to Firts Person Shooter.
- That said, I can say that there is no 'Upgrade' plan from MFP to MFPS, because as I said before, both are different packages.

- Addons MFPS, they are not fully compatible with MFP,chances are that you get errors if you do them.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Boaike

Thanks for your reply!

I understand your reply, thanks for clarifying.

I hope I can still do requests here for MFP then, as I have been struggling myself to implement a decent way to pick up weapons and use them in Multiplayer. Mostly decent collision detection, projectiles, etc.

Is there a chance that very basic FPS functionality will be available as an addon for MFP? It's probably not that much work for you as you already have it available in MFPS.
Along with that, I guess, I would like to see some addons that would work on MFP too.

Thanks in advance!