Melee weapons

Share your feedback or ideas
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

I would love for this kit to have melee weapons or the ability to make a weapon "melee" so far I have been playing around with the kit and it appears I cannot tinker with the settings to create a melee weapon with the current way it is set up (range appears to do nothing in the way of limiting the actual range you can kill people at)
I would love to see the ability to make a weapon "melee" for knives and swords and things.

Also if you could make a blocking mechanic where players could deflect bullets or melee attacks I would love you for ever.

(This is a double post as my last post was in the wrong section sorry to the mods for that)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hello.

-Melee Weapon, will be added in the future to Kit, you must only hope for, because the most important thing now is fix all errors, then will come the new features.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote:Hello.

-Melee Weapon, will be added in the future to Kit, you must only hope for, because the most important thing now is fix all errors, then will come the new features.

Regards.
I am cool with that, as long as it's coming I can work on other bits while I wait, thank you for the response :D
I cannot wait to see how this kit goes I am loving it so far!

(Oh also is the flickering hand thing a bug that's being fixed or did I mess something up)